Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Monday.


People used to say Monday isn't a good day at all. It's a depressing day and usually people do not feel good in mood on this day too. Blue Monday, agree?

Monday indicates a day that some will have to turn back to their office early in the morning with still a sleepy face, attend a meeting, appointments, etc Also a day that some will have to begin follow-up whatsoever cases from the past week, continue calling to clients, bargain, discuss, etc Also a day that some will have to attend boring classes with a dull empty brain which only remember clearly the handsome guy or the hot girl met in the club during the rock weekends night. How about yours?

Well, my Monday is gonna be kinda different. I do not have any super difficult or challenging tasks like you people. My weekends was so damn boring yet unproductive and so i did not have chances to meet sexy lovely guy in the rock nights, neither do i have any complicated cases to follow-up nor busy for working life, therefore the only task i must have to do today is revision. Yo, it's so simple task! >< Hmm, i've spent almost 23 hours in past two days for watching PPS and other times i was sleeping and napping. Okay now, i have fully charged and have full of energy motivation power inside!

So chills and stop complaining. Let's make it different, live in positive, love your Monday and no more Blue Monday today. I AM READY! =)

Gonna have lunch with housie Chew. Good day and be motivated!  

Here a great song to share with you, Sweetbox - Life is cool

 

I never really tried to be positive
I’m too damn busy being negative
So focused on what I get
I never understand what it means to live
You know we all love to just complain
But maybe we should try to rearrange
There’s always someone who’s got it worse than you

My life is…
My life is so cool, my life is so cool
Oh yeah, from a different point of view
My life is…
My life is so cool, my life is so cool
Oh yeah, from a different point of view

We’re all so busy trying to get ahead
Got a pillow of fears when we go to bed
We’re never satisfied
The grass is greener on the other side
So distracted with our jealousy
Forget it’s in our hands to stop the agony
Will you ever be content on your side of the fence?

Maybe you’re the guy who needs a second chance
Maybe you’re the girl who’s never asked to dance
Maybe you’re a lonely soul
A single mother scared and all alone
Gotta remember we live what we choose
It’s not what you say, it’s what you do
And the life you want is the life you have to make

No comments:

Post a Comment